5044 B U Bowman Dr #102 ::: Buford, Georgia 30518
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ::: Phone: 678.546.6780
Also see: COMPREHENSIVE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM MAINTENANCE CHECKS
1. All load side panel connections are tightened and replaced if defective.
2. All service side panel connections are tightened and placed if defective.
3. All ground and neutral connections are tightened.
4. All main service feeds are tightened.
5. "Peak power load" of the main service panel is determined.
6. All branch circuits and main feeds are tested for load unbalance.
7. All contacts checked for fatigue and overheating.
8. All wire insulation is inspected and checked against code.
9. Wire is checked to verify proper size for each circuit.
10. Signs of overheating and fatigue are reviewed.
11. All service type, phase and loads are documented.
12. Panels are checked for unobstructed access.
13. Code violations and safety hazards are reported.
14. Recommended repairs or replacements are explained.
15. Emergency lighting system is tested.
PHONE: (678) 546-6780 FAX: (678) 546-6782
5044 B U Bowman Drive #102
Buford, Georgia 30518
PHONE: (678) 546-6780
Last Updated: 07 Jun 2004
©1997-2004 Stedi-Power, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners
All other rights reserved.